Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "rajesh.balamohan" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/19 02:26:45 UTC

Help - Maven timstamp in epoch format

Friends,

I am pretty new to maven. I am looking for a way to get "epoch" time using
maven.

I checked "tstamp" and it gives it flexibility in terms of yyyy, mm, dd, hh
etc.

However, I am looking for something which can generate the "epoch" value of
the current time.

Any pointers on this would be of great help.

~Rajesh.B

Re: Help - Maven timstamp in epoch format

Posted by "rajesh.balamohan" <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the quick reply Wayne.

I checked ant documentation. It doesn't seem to provide "epoch" time format.
I was wondering if there is a way to get this with some command in windows
or using maven / ant

~Rajesh.B

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.