Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Hussain, Syed" <Sy...@tfn.com> on 2002/10/10 16:33:06 UTC

Getting in to problems while accessing a SOAP service using HTTPS

Hi Guys ,

I m trying to access a soap service over https ,  i m using Resin as my
servlet engine . I followed resin SSL set up to install JSSE and some config
changes in resin .
I also have the debug flag set as -Djavax.net.debug=ssl .

Now ,  i m trying to access the soap services from https  url . I get the
following error ... i havent seen this error before .  Can anyone help me to
find a fix .

Thanks
Syed

STDOUT    ERROR :-

keyStore is :
keyStore type is : jks
init keystore
init keymanager of type SunX509
default context init failed: java.security.PrivilegedActionException
<<java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Algorithm SunX509 not available>>

STDERR :-

java.net.SocketException: SSL implementation not available
        at
javax.net.ssl.DefaultSSLSocketFactory.createSocket([DashoPro-V1.2-120198])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.doConnect([DashoPro-
V1.2-120198])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.NetworkClient.openServer([DashoP
ro-V1.2-120198])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpClient.l([DashoPro-V1.2-1201
98])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpClient.<init>([DashoPro-V1.2
-120198])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.<init>([DashoPro-V1.
2-120198])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.a([DashoPro-V1.2-120
198])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.a([DashoPro-V1.2-120
198])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnection.connect([Dash
oPro-V1.2-120198])
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnection.getInputStrea
m([DashoPro-V1.2-120198])
        at _sslTest__jsp._jspService(_sslTest__jsp.java:47)
        at com.caucho.jsp.JavaPage.service(JavaPage.java:74)
        at com.caucho.jsp.Page.subservice(Page.java:485)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainPage.doFilter(FilterChainPage.java:176)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:278)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:129)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleRequest(RunnerRequest.java:338)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.RunnerRequest.handleConnection(RunnerRequest.java:270
)
        at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:140)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)