Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl> on 2004/01/19 22:45:48 UTC

Problems debugging large .js files in Moz/ Venkman debugger

Hi,

Just finished a thread on the n.p.m.jsdebugger re. partial load of .js
files whilst debugging.

I'm experiencing some problems trying to debug .js files used in my
Tapestry pages using Moz 1.7a with Venkman 0.9.80.

There is a 500 line file that gets executed (so the browser does know about
it) but setting a breakpoint in a line above 250 (approx) is not possible.
When I 'de-Tapestrize' the .html and load the resulting file i *can* get to
all the lines and set breakpoints.

Two questions.
Does this sound familiar to anybody and if so what am i doing wrong
(because i cannot beleive that i'm the first to use big .js files with
tapestry).

TIA
Fermin DCG