Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Fogleson, Allen" <al...@daugherty.com> on 2005/04/07 18:50:47 UTC

RE: [resources] was: Re: RESEND: RE: Load message resources fromDB???

Ahh that makes sense. Yes.

For localized configuration, I'm thinking Tiles and Validator config.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

Re: [resources] was: Re: RESEND: RE: Load message resources fromDB???

Posted by David Johnson <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is sort of what I'm looking for as well. I sent a separate post
about it, in fact. My goal is the simple substitution of whatever
collection object type struts is using with one of the same type that
I have loaded fomr a database table.

I ***hate*** to tinker with the struts source code... so what might
help me is knowing where the collection is, and what type it is, and
whether or not I can simply replace it with another (of the same type)

On Apr 7, 2005 12:50 PM, Fogleson, Allen <al...@daugherty.com> wrote:
> Ahh that makes sense. Yes.

-Dave
ChaChaNY@Gmail.com