Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/01/24 00:04:11 UTC

hudson and patch submissions

HADOOP-5079 has been in patch-submitted state with a few days now and
the few times I've looked, hudson patch queue is empty.   Maybe I missed
a flag on the JIRA?  Could a kind soul tell me where I went awry?
Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: hudson and patch submissions

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Sorry, it's because both the Hadoop-Patch-Admin build hung and the
machine got unsubscribed from the list.  I've restarted Hudson, re-
subscribed the machine, and re-submitted 5079.

Cheers,
Nige

Posted by Chris Douglas <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hudson has probably been unsubscribed from hadoop-dev again.

If you forward the PA email from hadoop-dev to hadoopqa@hudson.zones.apache.org
, it should make it into the queue. Last I tried this workaround, it
didn't take, so YMMV. You can also run the test-patch target + unit
tests locally. -C