Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by devdev <qu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/09 01:42:08 UTC

Non collocated usage of AMQ and geronimo

Hi

I've been looking for a tutorial or example in vain.  I'm looking for using
AMQ and geronimo in a non collocated fashion.  I have 4 app servers
(geronimo) on 4 different computers and I'd like all 4 to communicate w/ an
AMQ hosted on a different 5th computers.

Configuration examples I found thus far address the case where the queue is
collocated w/ the appserver.  Note that AMQ is running by itself (not in
another geronimo)

Thanks much
JFR