Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Adrian de vil <da...@hotmail.com> on 2014/07/02 13:25:17 UTC

Problem with OpenID authentication

Loggin using OpenID fails ?.  Well, I explain my problem, I was trying to log into an Apache Extended Portal (version 0.24-SNAPSHOT) by using the OpenID authentication, but after adding the permissions to my OpenID account, when I try to log in in Rave I have always the same return page, the loggin one. Also I have tried with the one in Getting Started, but impossible. Any help??

Thanks in advance, Adrian.

Re: Problem with OpenID authentication

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
Do the Tomcat logs have any errors or information that can help us
determine what is causing the issue?