Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by jleleu <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 16:09:49 UTC

Re: CAS authentification

Hi,

I see this in your ini file :
  //Services = authc/
You should use :
  /[main]
  user.loginUrl = ${casServerUrlPrefix}/login?service=${APIwebURL}/shiro-cas
  [url]
  /Services = user/

Best regards,
Jérôme

Re: CAS authentification

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure to understand what you want to do : CAS authentication or local
form authentication or both ?
Best regards,
Jérôme

Re: CAS authentification

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure to understand your last post.
If you want to /check that a user is just authenticated/, you can use the
pre-defined filter named *user* (like there is a filter named *authc *for
login form authentication).
Did you take a look at : http://shiro.apache.org/web.html#Web-DefaultFilters
?
Best regards,