Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by sh...@lwsi.com on 2006/03/22 13:48:25 UTC

RE: SQL Query Logging / Debugging

I understand that's how you setup the SQL query logging, thank you for the
confirmation.  The problem I'm having is that it's not working.  I don't
know if it has to do with the type of database I'm using (DB2/AS400) but
there are no entries with regards to SQL at all in jetspeed.log

I'm trying to debug an issue with the Torque/Turbine framework interfacing
with a DB2 environment.  It appears that many of the prepared statements
aren't compatible with the V5R3 system.

PS.. cc'd the dev list on this one.  If anyone on that list has an answer
or suggestion, please cc me directly.  Thanks.

______________________
Shawn Haworth
LWSI/WebDev Programmer

"Shabada, Gnaneshwer" <sh...@toysrus.com>
03/21/2006 05:23 PM
Please respond to
"Jetspeed Users List" <je...@portals.apache.org>

'Jetspeed Users List' <je...@portals.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: SQL Query Logging / Debugging

yes, thats how you configure your log files. You can also write your own
Customer logger to roll out the log file every day/week/month based on
your
activity..