Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Samuel Meira <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/09 23:00:21 UTC

Please somebody help me

Hi people,

I`m trying to use Kandula 1, but the test was not sucessful!

I`m executing the following class: Tester from BankOneTest. When I execute
this test, the exception below occurs. Note, this exception occurs on client
side.

Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.rmi.RemoteException: java.rmi.RemoteException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
    {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:JULIA-HOME

java.rmi.RemoteException: java.rmi.RemoteException
    at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
    at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
    at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:633)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:719)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1685)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
    at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
    at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
    at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
    at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
    at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
    at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
    at
test.BankOneTestSoapBindingStub.test1(BankOneTestSoapBindingStub.java:99)
    at test.Tester.main(Tester.java:15)

Thanks a lot for everyone,

--
Samuel M. de Oliveira
http://samveel.blogspot.com

Re: Please somebody help me

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.
Quoting Samuel Meira <sa...@gmail.com>:

It is not clear to me whether it is the geronimo TM instance contained inside
Bridge which is null or is it that TM returns NULL when asked for the thread's
transaction context? When the Bridge sees an incoming transaction header, it
associates a transaction with the current thread. If current thread's
transaction context is NULL, then that means you do not have transaction headers
in your web services request!!! Print the transaction status of the current
thread, just before where you get the NullPointerException and see whether
it is something other than STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION.

Thanks,
-- dasarath

> Hi Dasarath
>

> The prblem is listed below
>

> On line 64 at BankOneSoapBindImpl.java methoh getConnection() occurs a
> NullpointerException when call the method getTransaction() from
> TransactionManagerImpl. This object is null.
>

> Do you know what is wrong?
>

> Thanks a lot!!
> Samuel Meira de Oliveira
>

> 2008/11/10 Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>
>
> > Quoting Samuel Meira <sa...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Samuel,
> >
> > You need to provide more information. There are several very common errors
> > that we have observed over the years and very likely your problem is one
> of
> > those. Please let me know at what point in the message flow does your
> > test run fail. For instance, is it able to successfully create the
> > transaction
> > context? Do you observe any error in the last request sent to the server?
> > Or is
> > it that the client doesn't send any messages at all? etc.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --dasarath
> >

> > > Hi people,
> > >
> > > I`m trying to use Kandula 1, but the test was not sucessful!
> > >

> > > I`m executing the following class: Tester from BankOneTest. When I
> > execute
> > > this test, the exception below occurs. Note, this exception occurs on
> > client
> > > side.
> > >

> > > Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
> > >  faultCode: {