Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/06/16 11:16:48 UTC

Re: Archiva-vm.apache.org migration

Following up to my follow up.

The VM archiva-vm.apache.org will need to be retired in the next 7 days and I'm targeting June 23rd to turn it off. If you'd like to continue using a VM, then we'll need to migrate it to a new host. Please contact me via the INFRA ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13266 to discuss moving forward with the migration.

Thank you,

Chris T.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Thanks Chris.