Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Max S <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/13 07:08:36 UTC

RE: Nutch book (Thanks)

Thanks  Alexander.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Aristov [mailto:alexander.aristov@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 3:42 PM
To: nutch-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nutch book

Wiki is the best resource

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/

There are some presentations and other interesting links.

Some day ago I found this "Getting started" very simple and straight forward
http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/tutorial8.html

Best Regards
Alexander Aristov

batch edits in luke

Posted by Alex Basa <al...@yahoo.com>.
Does anyone know of a way to do batch edits on a lucene index in luke or any other way?  I had crawled some sites and created a new field in the index but the value that I had put in there was incorrect so I'd like to change it.  I've found where I can edit just one document in luke to make the change but I need to do this change on millions of documents in the index.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alex