Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hien Huynh <hi...@bamboocap.com.vn> on 2012/03/29 04:47:24 UTC

Private chat, view profile, add contact problem

Hi all,
   How to disable private chat/profile/add contact when having a meeting ? Because when someone click private chat or view profile or add contact, he will redirect to dashboard --> he will out the meeting and can make another meeting without openmeetings' account.
   Please let me know about your idea.
   Thank you very much.
   Regards,
  Hien Huynh