Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tomasz KuczyƄski <do...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2004/07/16 16:45:39 UTC

Getting https port number within servlet - anybody knows ?

Hi,

How can I get value of redirectPort attribute of Connector element in
servlet/JSP ?

I need to make some redirection - change http request in some cases into
https request, but I run HTTP connectors and HTTPS connectors on non
standard ports - I wanted to know port number accordingly to settings of
connector I use.

I tried to change just scheme f.e.:
http://localhost:8081/... to https://localhost:8081/... but Tomcat
doesn't switch to HTTPS port.

I use Tomcat 4.1.x.

Is it possible to do this without parsing server.xml ? Some method or ...

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Tomasz Kuczynski
docentt@friko2.onet.pl