Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2003/03/26 08:05:37 UTC

Re: [proposal] a new kind of 'dist' (Forrest for binary dist)

Le Mardi, 25 mars 2003, à 20:36 Europe/Zurich, Nicola Ken Barozzi a
écrit :

> ....Again I repeat my suggestion... what about driving users to
> Forrest for the impatient? It also contains preconfigured stuff for
> site building, it seems perfect for the impatient, no?

I also missed it the first time too, sorry.

I'd be +1 on your suggestion:
New source-based dist for Cocoon, and send people to Forrest for a
binary distribution for basic web publishing ("basic" meaning that the
Forrest dist probably won't include all available Cocoon components).

-Bertrand