Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Hayes, Cindy" <Ci...@marriott.com> on 2007/01/18 19:58:12 UTC

BigIP sends resets during ldapsearch over ssl

I am working on a problem where the BigIP, F5, sending a RST back to the
ldap client when performing an ldapsearch over SSL.  The command is
issued on my PC using openldap, going through the BigIP, and then
searching the IBM Tivoli Directory Server.  I do not get any resets when
going directly from my PC to the Directory Server.  Can anyone help me
figure out what steps I can take to resolve this issue?

 <<PBrush>>

RE: BigIP sends resets during ldapsearch over ssl

Posted by Quanah Gibson-Mount <qu...@stanford.edu>.

--On Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:16 PM -0500 "Hayes, Cindy"
<Ci...@marriott.com> wrote:

> BigIP is a load balancer.  I am not using Apache Directory Server, but am
> using openldap.  Maybe I am in the wrong place :-(

ldap@umich.edu is for general LDAP related queries.

openldap-software@openldap.org is for OpenLDAP specific queries.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer

RE: BigIP sends resets during ldapsearch over ssl

Posted by "Hayes, Cindy" <Ci...@marriott.com>.
BigIP is a load balancer.  I am not using Apache Directory Server, but am using openldap.  Maybe I am in the wrong place :-(

	And are you using Apache Directory Server ?

	On 1/18/07, Hayes, Cindy < Cindy.Hayes@marriott.com <ma...@marriott.com> > wrote:

		I am working on a problem where the BigIP, F5, sending a RST back to the ldap client when performing an ldapsearch over SSL.  The command is issued on my PC using openldap, going through the BigIP, and then searching the IBM Tivoli Directory Server.  I do not get any resets when going directly from my PC to the Directory Server.  Can anyone help me figure out what steps I can take to resolve this issue?

	--
	Cordialement,
	Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: BigIP sends resets during ldapsearch over ssl

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.