Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brent Johnson <bl...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/12 18:59:01 UTC

cocooncenter.org problem?

I was browsing around looking into Lenya a little and they list a site
"cocooncenter.org" in the live sites.  When I visit that site I get
the following error:

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is
either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
www.cocooncenter.org
Mon Jul 12 18:57:45 2004
Apache/2.0.48

Anyone have any info on this website?

Re: cocooncenter.org problem?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Brent Johnson wrote:

> I was browsing around looking into Lenya a little and they list a site
> "cocooncenter.org" in the live sites.  When I visit that site I get
> the following error:

Unfortunately I had to delete a lot of files (quota exceeded)
and accidentially some importent ones were among them :(

The sources are on my home computer which I don't have access
to at the moment, but I will try to fix the problem ASAP.

-- Andreas

Re: cocooncenter.org problem?

Posted by Ben Sheppard <Ce...@MyRealBox.com>.
That is Andreas Hartmann's site.  Looks like he has sitemap problems at the
moment. ;)  Andreas is a Software Architect at Wyona (the creators of
Apache Lenya).  Try this
link:  http://www.cocooncenter.org/index/curriculum-vitae.html

At 12:59 PM 7/12/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>I was browsing around looking into Lenya a little and they list a site
>"cocooncenter.org" in the live sites.  When I visit that site I get
>the following error:
>
>Access forbidden!
>
>You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is
>either no index document or the directory is read-protected.
>
>If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
>Error 403
>www.cocooncenter.org
>Mon Jul 12 18:57:45 2004
>Apache/2.0.48
>
>Anyone have any info on this website?

Benyamin Sheppard - CTO Paradigm Visions Inc.

web: http://www.instanthost.biz
email: ben@instanthost.net
mobile: 508-843-2215