Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/07 08:38:19 UTC

[VOTE] Sanka Samaranayaka for a committer

Hi All,

Sanka Samaranayaka has helped a lot in developing the Sandesha2 project. He
submitted a number of patches on various parts of Sandesha2 like Storage
framework, Policy integration and FaultManager. Sanka is already a committer
for the Jakarta BSF project.

I would like to nominate him as a committer for Apache Sandesha. Here is my
+1.

Thank you,
Chamikara

Re: [VOTE] Sanka Samaranayaka for a committer

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 13:38 +0600, Chamikara Jayalath wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sanka Samaranayaka has helped a lot in developing the Sandesha2
> project. He  submitted a number of patches on various parts of
> Sandesha2 like Storage framework, Policy integration and FaultManager.
> Sanka is already a committer for the Jakarta BSF project.
>
> I would like to nominate him as a committer for Apache Sandesha. Here
> is my +1.

Most definitely +1!

Sanjiva.

Re: [VOTE] Sanka Samaranayaka for a committer

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
here is my +1 for Sanka

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 13:38 +0600, Chamikara Jayalath wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sanka Samaranayaka has helped a lot in developing the Sandesha2
> project. He  submitted a number of patches on various parts of
> Sandesha2 like Storage framework, Policy integration and FaultManager.
> Sanka is already a committer for the Jakarta BSF project.
>
> I would like to nominate him as a committer for Apache Sandesha. Here
> is my +1.

Most definitely +1!

Sanjiva.

Re: [VOTE] Sanka Samaranayaka for a committer

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
here is my +1 for Sanka

Thanks,
 Deepal