Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/28 19:49:03 UTC

Opened KARAF-2257 SCR Updates for Karaf 3.0.0

Hello,

When someone has a moment, I opened up an improvement JIRA ticket for the
SCR Components in Karaf 3.0.0.RC1.  If someone could review and apply them
at their convenience I would appreciate it.

Let me know if there are any concerns.

Best Regards,
Scott ES

Scott England-Sullivan
Apache Camel Committer
Principal Domain Architect
Red Hat, Inc.
Web:     redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com>
Blog:     sully6768.blogspot.com
Twitter: sully6768

Re: Opened KARAF-2257 SCR Updates for Karaf 3.0.0

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
got it :-)

Posted by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrei,

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com>.
Oops...

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
link?

Posted by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com>.
Thx JB.  Let me know if there are any issues.

--ses

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

--