Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2019/05/09 11:25:37 UTC

OpenOffice - Romanian version (was Re: OpenOffice - Bulgarian translation)

Hi Victor,

You are welcome!

The Romanian translation of OpenOffice has still some way to go
(https://translate.apache.org/ro/aoo40/).

But if you want to test a bit, you can find a developer version (for
Windows) here:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Romanian/

I can build new versions when the translation is updated.

Regards,

   Matthias