Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gintare Ragaisiene <gi...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/26 09:28:54 UTC

After Firefox refreshing changes layout

Hi,

I'm doing webpage on Lenya 2.0 and I have html css javascript design that
should be added to it. When I added it to Lenya, layout of webpage changes
after Firefox 3.6.13 browser is refreshed:
   1. load page http://localhost:8888/ginsoftware/live/index_en.html layout
looks like in given design ;
   2. hit Firefox refresh button
   3. layout of http://localhost:8888/ginsoftware/live/index_en.html changes
, it looks bad now;
   4. hit Firefox refresh button
   5. layout is again like in 1 ...

No such problem with Opera and Chrome and with given raw design itself.

Thanks for answer,
Gintare

Re: After Firefox refreshing changes layout

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi Gintare,

Am 26.02.2011 um 09:28 schrieb Gintare Ragaisiene:

> Hi,
>
> I'm doing webpage on Lenya 2.0 and I have html css javascript design
> that should be added to it. When I added it to Lenya, layout of
> webpage changes after Firefox 3.6.13 browser is refreshed:
>    1. load page http://localhost:8888/ginsoftware/live/index_en.html
> layout looks like in given design ;
>    2. hit Firefox refresh button
>    3. layout of http://localhost:8888/ginsoftware/live/index_en.html
> changes , it looks bad now;
>    4. hit Firefox refresh button
>    5. layout is again like in 1 ...
>
> No such problem with Opera and Chrome and with given raw design
> itself.

Can you provide an example page ?

Regards

Rudolf

Re: After Firefox refreshing changes layout

Posted by Gintare Ragaisiene <gi...@gmail.com>.
Rudolf,

   here it is when refreshing page after marking url and press enter :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/Screenshot-Firefox-before-refresh.png

   and here it is when refreshing with Refresh button :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/Screenshot-Firefox-after-refresh.png

   and there is raw design :
http://www.ginsoft.eu/development/site/index.html

Martin,

   design uses Cufon javascript to render nice font on top regular, but I
don't think that problem related with font size... I think it is something
specific to Lenya and firefox cashing... because raw design does not have
such problem.

Posted by Martin Dominguez <ma...@wbsgo.com>.