Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 13:28:29 UTC

Re: Couple of test results for testing timezone in new Calendar UI

I have transfered point no 4) to:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/List+of+Missing+Features+OpenMeetings+3.x

Basically the issue is that in past versions a calendar event that you
created showed in all Calendaer UIs of the users that you have  invited if
those are OpenMeetings users.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
fixed

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Couple of test results for testing timezone in new Calendar UI

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Couple of test results for testing timezone in new Calendar UI

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax