Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Gerard Mason <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/01 17:06:33 UTC

Timeline

I came across a to-do list posted by Michael Blum (in pluto-dev) with ports
to JDK 1.4 and Tomcat 5.0 on it.

As I'm not a member there I thought I'd ask here if anybody had seen or
otherwise knew of dates that might be pencilled in against those two? I ask
because I am right at the start of a 12 to 18 month development cycle, so if
the ports were reasonably likely in the next two months or so, then I could
emphasise the database work and de-emphasise the portal until I could use
the latest JSP and JSTL standards; if not, I would probably do the two in
tandem.

Cheers,
Gerard.