Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by John Martin <pb...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/28 18:47:43 UTC

Need consulting assistance for ofBiz

Our company is in the process of integrating ofBiz with another Java
application that we are building. We are under a tight schedule and
feel that with the help of a consultant with sound experience with
ofBiz can help us overcome the ramp-up barrier that we are now facing.
Our needs are for someone that has a good understanding of the Parties
model, the order management and warehouse shipment processes. We need
the ability to insert customers and orders into ofBiz, and to enhance
the shipment processing functionality.

We are located in Boston, MA and would prefer working with a
consultant locally but maybe willing to work remotely if necessary.
Please contact me through the list or email me at pbwebguy at yahoo
dot com.

Thanks,

John