Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/04/28 10:50:14 UTC

New Sources Added to Kibble Demo

Hi All

I've added a few new sources to the Kibble demo as part of my research (Kylin, Weex, Skywalking and Dubbo). These are podlings and projects that have been initiated by Chinese contributors.

I have also added Trafodion at the request of Pierre Smits. BTW I've seen something recently about the size of the trafodion repo -- will that be an issue for Kibble yet? (as I know Daniel mentioned that we have fixed space available for the demo)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: New Sources Added to Kibble Demo

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi All

I've loaded a few more sources :-)

Tuweni at the request of Pierre Smits via Slack

And I have loaded Whimsy, Orc and Bahir as part of my research. These are all projects along with Kibble that didn't undergo incubation in Apache Incubator so am interested to see what the profiles look like. (Mmm Kibble analysing Kibble,,,,)

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.