Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Martin Kersten <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/23 00:41:52 UTC

TransactionHandling

Hi there,

   I just wonder how Tapestry handles nested transactions. From the
@CommitAfter annotation one learns that there is no such detection unless
we are using a PersistenceContext.

This seams to be unimpropriated.

I want something like this (Similar to the Spring transactional annotation).

I want a method to define a transaction by begin on start and commit /
roolback on the end. If a method is called doing the same the inner
'transaction' is treated as part of the outertransaction so actually it is
ignoredl

Currently @CommitAfter is definied to commit the transaction on the end of
the mehtod.

Since there is a PersistenceContext, I asked myself if I can get the ignore
inner transaction pattern?

Thanks,

Martin (Kersten),
Germany