Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luc Foisy <Lu...@technical-magic.com> on 2004/09/23 22:19:16 UTC

Tomcat 5.0 contexts

I just put 5.0.28 on to my box, I was working with 4.x branch.

I am not quite sure how to define my contexts any more.

I do not see context entries in conf/server.xml, even the documentation make reference to contexts being in this file.
I did find conf/Catalina/localhost driectory.

I thought I would create a context in there, to see what happens. It didn't seem to take that context entry. I then tried to put the context entry into server.xml and it did not seem to take it either (both after tomcat restart)

I created a directory in webapps called qbs, and put all the required files and directories in there.
This is the contents of the qbs.xml file I created in conf/Catalina/localhost and its contents were what I used in server.xml