Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/10/14 17:28:01 UTC

[proposal] issue for a commit

hi,

in myfaces we have the sorta rule to create a jira issue for almost
all commits. That has the benefit all of the ongoing *development* is
more monitorable. I pretty much like that. Also it has the benefits
for a thing called release note. just put all resolved jira numbers
into the release note.

What do you think?

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [proposal] issue for a commit

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I pretty much like the omnibus thing for things like that.
We already had that in Trinidad as well, when I did all the
renaming and refactoring.

-M

Re: Re: [proposal] issue for a commit

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, we'd need something like this.  For example,
I've been rewriting Renderers to get them off the
old UIX-based codebase and onto the new XhtmlRenderer
codebase.  I'm happy to have a JIRA issue for the
overall task, but wouldn't want to have to file and
close JIRA issues for every individual one.

-- Adam

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
+1