Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <aw...@qosina.com> on 1995/12/28 17:47:47 UTC

[Linux-ISP] Problems with Apache (fwd)

I have been studing this problem in detail, and the number of problems
that are coming up are increasing.  It seems that Apache is the only
httpd server is the hardest hit.  CERN, and NCSA are not doing as bad.
Once in a great while they get one or two of these messages.

Who wrote the tcp connection headers for apache?  We should really
take a look at this.

<Aram>