Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Rauh <ch...@rauh.net> on 2000/11/29 16:01:28 UTC

isapi_redirect.dll - Where is it?

Come on people,

This is the third message I post asking where I can find a compiled
binary for isapi_redirect.dll. Where is it?

Obviously, it is not "available under the win32/i386 directory where you
downloaded the Tomcat binary distribution" as the docs say in:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html

I believe people are using it because of the posts I am getting, did you
all compiled it? If so, can anyone send me a compiled version?

Christian Rauh

Re: isapi_redirect.dll - Where is it?

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ja...@syntegra.com>.
Really, I can't believe anyone would want to continue to use Tomcat
3.1.  Tomcat 3.2 (even in the early betas) has been far better.  Also, you
will find all files extra files in the 3.2 downloads.  The most current
would be 3.2 beta 8.  If you still want to use Tomcat 3.1, just grab the
extra files out the 3.2's win32 directory:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.2-beta-8/bin/win32/i386/

Jake