Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jj...@nsimail.com on 2001/09/10 19:12:08 UTC

Tomcat 3.3b2 not generating mod_jk.conf-auto

I have been scouring the mail archives and general web sites to figure out why my tomcat version has not been able to generate an mod_jk.conf-auto file.  I found a bug report that talks about this (Bug 207), but it was fixed in the nightly build 7 months ago.  Is 3.3 Beta 2 that old?

Am I missing something.

I am using the 3.3 Beta 2 release.

I am at my wits end.  Should I just give up and try to download one?

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
Joe

Get personalized e-mail and a web address or your
own free e-mail at http://www.networksolutions.com.