Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2015/10/03 01:56:25 UTC

Cleaned up wiki navigation

Hi,

I did some rearranging of our wiki navigation[0]. There are now entry
points for users, developers and project management stuff. I hope this
makes it easier for people to find their way around the wiki, which got
a bit unwieldy before.

Please have a look and correct things that are still fishy.

Thanks,

Markus

[0]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/REEF/Home

Re: Cleaned up wiki navigation

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
On 2015-10-02 17:00, Byung-Gon Chun wrote:
> When I clicked the link, I got "Page Not Found".
>
> I can open up https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/REEF/Welcome

Great catch! It seems that editing the title of a page also changes the
URL. I renamed it back to `Home`.

Markus

Re: Cleaned up wiki navigation

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Markus.

When I clicked the link, I got "Page Not Found".

I can open up https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/REEF/Welcome

Thanks.
-Gon

--