Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com> on 2011/12/07 11:22:05 UTC

JX template generator leaves trace behind (jx namespace is added to final result tree)

Hi guys,

When using the jx:template generator I noticed (actually on regular occasions) it leaves behind xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0"
After googling a bit around I noticed people having the same issue: http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=118064449609598

But cleaning up any left behind namespace using xslt seems like a cumbersome solution and avoiding the root cause.  Does anyone if this is a bug in the generator itself?

Kind regards,
Robby

RE: JX template generator leaves trace behind (jx namespace is added to final result tree)

Posted by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com>.
Hi Jasha,

Thx for the pointer.  I will take a look if it fits my needs.

Robby

But cleaning up any left behind namespace using xslt seems like a cumbersome solution and avoiding the root cause.  Does anyone if this is a bug in the generator itself?

Kind regards,
Robby

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but to clean up we have a StripNamespacesTransformer that removes all namespaces a lot faster than XSLT.

Jasha

Re: JX template generator leaves trace behind (jx namespace is added to final result tree)

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.