Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Sumeet Maru <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/12 22:59:53 UTC

Question on latest stable release.

Hello,

I am fairly new to the HBase community and wanted to understand the
difference between two different releases listed here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/hbase/

We have 1.1.4 and 1.2.1 with 1.1.4 also being in the stable folder. Does
this mean that page is not updated? Why would we release HBase 1.2.1 if we
dont think it is stable.

Any reply to help understand would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Re: Question on latest stable release.

Posted by Sumeet Maru <su...@gmail.com>.