Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2019/07/31 18:16:03 UTC

Request review

Hi folks, once again, I forgot that Fluo was RTC, not CTR, and I
unintentionally pushed a trivial commit to fluo-uno without prior
review.

So, once again, I'm attempting to remedy the mistake after the fact
(forgiveness appreciated, but optional).

If somebody could review
https://github.com/apache/fluo-uno/commit/59ce5c548c0e4a2c0fab2e14952355d674e90705
I would greatly appreciate it. If no review occurs today, I will
revert, and put up a pull request for review, as I should have done
initially.

Thanks,

Christopher

Re: Request review

Posted by Kenneth McFarland <gl...@gmail.com>.
I've done it, remember? I'll review real quick.