Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2002/11/11 13:59:48 UTC

[OT] Cocoon at "Forum XML" exhibition, Paris

Hi folks,

I will be at the "Forum XML" exhibition in Paris the 13th & 14th
november. We will showcase our products and MicroCocoon, a port of
Cocoon for small devices such as set-top-boxes or industrial automation
devices.

I'll be happy to meet Cocoon users visiting this exhibition. More info
at http://www.technoforum.fr/integ2002/

Sylvain

Re: [OT] Cocoon at "Forum XML" exhibition, Paris

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Sylvain:
>
> I'm based in Paris and would be more than interested in catching up.
>
> Cheers, Steve.

Cool. I'll be interested too in meeting a great Avaloner. I'll be in
Paris from tuesday evening (12th) to friday morning (15th). So we can
meet either at the exhibition or, to have more time, in the evening
around a good table.

Any other people interested ?

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Sylvain: