Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Olivier Guin <ol...@ariasnet.com.INVALID> on 2020/02/28 16:36:42 UTC

Modify config.js or images no effect Cloudstack 4.13

Hi,
I want to customize Cloudstack by replacing the images and modifying the
config.js file which is in the folder:
/usr/share/CloudStack-management/webapp
and in /usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapp/images
I even deleted all the images from the folder, the UI still shows the
images, I search for example the logo file
(https://mycloud.wayscom.net/client/images/logo-login-oss.png) there is
not even present on the server!
My PC cache is empty, moreover on my test server everything works!
In my opinion there is a file that I had to modify but impossible to
find it. (cloudstack'cache ...)
If you have an idea, I'm interested :-)

Cloudstack 4.13, CentOS 7.7.1908

Regards,

Olivier

Re: Modify config.js or images no effect Cloudstack 4.13

Posted by Olivier Guin <ol...@ariasnet.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Rohit,

No it was not behind a load balancer and I was on the right server ...
I did not find, I installed 2 other manager and rebuilt a new ...
Behind haproxy ... it was faster than continuing to search ...

Regards,

Olivier