Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/11 11:53:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add Gremlin IDE to Provider Index

Gremlin IDe has announced a new release. I was a bit surprised that we
didn't have it in the Powered By section yet:

https://github.com/bechbd/gremlin-ide

Unless there are objections in the next 72 hours, I will assume lazy
consensus and move forward to get this added.

AW: [DISCUSS] Add Gremlin IDE to Provider Index

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.
Big +1 from my side and thanks for your work on this tool, Dave!

A tool to visualize the results of Gremlin traversals is the most important thing that was missing (apart from GremlinBin which seems to be offline) in the TinkerPop ecosystem from my point of view.