Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Cocoon User <co...@eng.gr> on 2002/06/01 10:51:47 UTC

RE: .htc how to

.htc files are nothing more than .js files
plus they are working just like VS's class modules

so .htc are not well-formed xml
they are not xml

i dontd understand why cocoon dont handle .htc file just like .js

RE: .htc how to (pipeline)

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
I'm using text/plain as mime type.
Works fine,
Bert

RE: .htc how to (pipeline)

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>.

RE: .htc how to (pipeline)

Posted by Cocoon User <co...@eng.gr>.
please can you give an example of your pipeline

thanks

kounis stavros

RE: .htc how to

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.