Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/06/15 02:05:34 UTC

Nightly api build now available

There was something up there that caused everyone to click thru a
bunch of links to get to the actual javadocs under applications,
specialpurpose, and framework (ant build-website).  Now that  we've
finally resolved the issues with the docs-all tag, we've got the
entire set together at once.  You can reach this at:

http://api.ofbiz.org.

This will be updated nightly.  Thanks to everyone involved in this
effort - mostly the guys at Contegix - who are maintaining most of
these nightly processes for the project.  Thanks so much.

David, I have updated the index.html page on the site to add this
reference as well.  Please take a look at it, update it however you
like, and push as soon as it makes sense.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Nightly api build now available

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Anytime - glad all the kinds finally got worked out.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert