Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hari Plaikoil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 05:04:37 UTC

What is functionality of OrderItemAndShipGroupAssoc?

Dear all,

Sorry if my question a little bit annoying for you. I am curious about the
functionality of OrderItemAndShipGroupAssoc's view-entity. What does it mean
for sales order process, for OrderItem entity,etc. If we can get the data
from OrderItem and OrderItemShipGroupAssoc, why we still need to access
OrderItemAndShipGroupAssoc? I'm trying to read the "quick ship entire order"
at this moment, and I can't figure out some steps of the process.

Thank a lot for the answer.

rgds
Hari Plaikoil

Re: What is functionality of OrderItemAndShipGroupAssoc?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://demo.ofbiz.org/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo
type in
quickship
will show you all  the screens, services, etc, connected with quick ship.

https://demo.ofbiz.org/webtools/control/ViewRelations?entityName=OrderItemShipGroupAssoc
shows you the relationships.
OrderItem  is just part of the view.

not sure if you asking about entities in general.

depends what what your requirements are.

Hari Plaikoil sent the following on 4/15/2009 8:04 PM: