Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-07-15] #general

2022-07-15 06:46:57 UTC - Lyudmila Sun: Hi all,

I have deployed Openwhisk successfully on Windows Docker Desktop. Simple demos can run properly, and test shows as below
```$ helm test owdev -n openwhisk
NAME: owdev
LAST DEPLOYED: Fri Jul 15 12:32:03 2022
NAMESPACE: openwhisk
STATUS: deployed
REVISION: 1
TEST SUITE:     owdev-tests-package-checker
Last Started:   Fri Jul 15 14:43:27 2022
Last Completed: Fri Jul 15 14:43:30 2022
Phase:          Succeeded
TEST SUITE:     owdev-tests-smoketest
Last Started:   Fri Jul 15 14:43:30 2022
Last Completed: Fri Jul 15 14:43:38 2022
Phase:          Succeeded```
But when I check the logs of the install-package node, I see a warning event as this
```Events:
  Type     Reason       Age                From               Message
  Normal   Scheduled    33m                default-scheduler  Successfully assigned openwhisk/owdev-install-packages--1-qgnb9 to docker-desktop
  Normal   Created      33m                kubelet            Created container wait-for-healthy-invoker
  Normal   Pulled       33m                kubelet            Container image "openwhisk/ow-utils:c5970a6" already present on machine
  Normal   Created      33m                kubelet            Created container install-packages
  Normal   Started      33m                kubelet            Started container install-packages
  Warning  FailedMount  32m (x2 over 32m)  kubelet            MountVolume.SetUp failed for volume "task-dir" : object "openwhisk"/"owdev-install-packages-cm" not registered```
Just want to know what it means and will it affect the cluster?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1657867617084059?thread_ts=1657867617.084059&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----