Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org> on 2008/02/16 22:59:24 UTC

[C2.2]: Could the RCL reload other blocks as well ?

I know I'm asking much, maybe too much... but it would be nice to have
an rcl.properties like this:
org.cocoondev.geoid-samples.service%classes-dir=./target/classes
org.cocoondev:geoid-core%classes-dir=../geoid-core/target/classes

...and having geoid-samples reloads itself *and* geoid-core whenever
geoid-core is modified.

Is at all possible ?

Re: [C2.2]: Could the RCL reload other blocks as well ?

Posted by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org>.
Luca Morandini wrote:
> I know I'm asking much, maybe too much... but it would be nice to have
> an rcl.properties like this:
> org.cocoondev.geoid-samples.service%classes-dir=./target/classes
> org.cocoondev:geoid-core%classes-dir=../geoid-core/target/classes
>
> ...and having geoid-samples reloads itself *and* geoid-core whenever
> geoid-core is modified.
>
> Is at all possible ?

Sorry, my bad: I forgot to add
       <servlet:connections>
         <entry key="geoid-core"
value-ref="org.cocoondev.geoid-core.service"/>
       </servlet:connections>

to servlet-service.xml

Re: [C2.2]: Could the RCL reload other blocks as well ?

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Luca Morandini wrote:
> I know I'm asking much, maybe too much... but it would be nice to have
> an rcl.properties like this:
> org.cocoondev.geoid-samples.service%classes-dir=./target/classes
> org.cocoondev:geoid-core%classes-dir=../geoid-core/target/classes
>
> ...and having geoid-samples reloads itself *and* geoid-core whenever
> geoid-core is modified.
>
> Is at all possible ?

yes, it's possible and recommended. See
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/maven-plugins/maven-plugin/1.0/1298_1_1.html

Re: [C2.2]: Could the RCL reload other blocks as well ?

Posted by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org>.