Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/06 01:16:00 UTC

integration between pull request and JIRA

Hi,
Currently the conversations on pull request are not posted back to JIRA.

Is there technical hurdle preventing this from being done ?

Other Apache projects, such as Flink, establish automatic post from pull
request to JIRA.

Cheers

Re: integration between pull request and JIRA

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
A contributor should have the JIRA assigned to him/herself and thus
should get notification about JIRA comments too, as if the JIRA is
assigned, one also watches the JIRA.

-Matthias

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.