Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/03/26 19:50:22 UTC

Shindig and Google Summer of Code 2010

I've been approached individually about shindig and Google Summer of Code
and identified two projects that I think might be of interest.

I identified two projects:

* improving the build quality and consumability of shindig by other
projects.
* Implementing groups support

I started sketching out individual sub tasks on the wiki page here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHINDIG/Google+Summer+of+Code+2010

I'd appreciate any and all feedback on these items.

Also, if there are other students or mentors willing to participate please
feel free to use this wiki page as a place to coordinate.

Thanks
Paul

Re: Shindig and Google Summer of Code 2010

Posted by Umashanthi Pavalanathan <um...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I am a student interested in the GSoC project for implementing Groups
support for Shindig.
I have submitted my proposal to Google and I have attached it herewith.
The original proposal can be seen at:
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/uma12/t127079079978

I would like to thank the mentor Paul Lindner for the support in completing
this proposal.

It would be great to get your valuable comments on my proposal.

Thanks,
Umashanthi

Posted by Evgeny Bogdanov <ev...@epfl.ch>.

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ Guido Barosio <gb...@gmail.com>.