Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by zeeman <ha...@fastmail.us> on 2013/11/10 20:23:37 UTC

Tomee config questions

Hi,

In Tomee 1.5.x there used to be a file tomee.xml where it had EJB config
like stateless pool, etc... Will be using Tomee 1.6 in prod when it's out.

I find documentation confusing and not comprehensive.

1- How can I package a config file with my WAR to config tomee?
Currently I package /src/main/resources/META-INF/application.properties with
values like:
asynchronouspool.maxsize = 4
asynchronouspool.keepalive = 1m

But this does not seem to do anything

2- Where can I find a reference to all options to be configured?

3- My WAR gets deployed on different machines where hardware could be very
powerful or slow. Is there any specific options to tweak for Tomee to
perform at its best? The app uses @Async alot, EJBs, high volume
transactional site

4- I'm not a Tomcat guru, how can I package a file with the WAR to configure
all of tomcat settings? server.xml or something else? request caching,
request threads, etc...? Is /src/main/resources a good place to put this
file or some other location?

Re: Tomee config questions

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
if you submit patches we should be able to apply them ;)
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: Tomee config questions

Posted by Hildeberto Mendonça <hi...@yougi.org>.

Re: Tomee config questions

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomee config questions

Posted by Hildeberto Mendonça <hi...@yougi.org>.

Re: Tomee config questions

Posted by ymaraner <tp...@gmail.com>.
zeeman wrote

Re: Tomee config questions

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

1) put it in web-inf
2) http://tomee.apache.org/properties-listing.html + tomee/openejb jira i
guess
3) typically pools (jdbc, stateless if some, async) but depend on apps
4) depends too, web-inf support a lot, resources too, server.xml cant be in
the war but context.xml can in meta-inf (not in web-inf/classes/meta-inf)