Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Lembo <pa...@harvard.edu> on 2003/04/24 20:46:29 UTC

SSL is a wrecking ball - fixed!

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions and ideas.

My problem was all in the .keyfile placement and ownership. I had to move
it and chown it so that "nobody" could see it properly.

-Paul

Re: getting problem during configuration

Posted by Ravikant Pandey <Ra...@morganstanley.com>.
hi Chris

drwxrwxr-x   2 pandeyra cc7527      2048 Apr 24 15:23

I got this output after ls-ld.
pandeyra is my id only.

thanks
ravi