Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Your Name <fr...@classactweb.com> on 2003/01/30 15:31:39 UTC

j_security_check problem

We are running Tomcat 4.1... and are trying to get xreporter to run. We
have installed everything and when we go to test the login it gives us
this error (which is a http 400 error)..

type: Status report

message: Invalid direct reference to form login page

(Invalid direct reference to form login page).

I have looked around and people are suggesting that it is a tomcat
config problem. The form submits to j_security_check.

Has anyone ran into this problem and does anyone know how to fix the
problem. Any help would be great.

Thanks Ahead of time,
Fred