Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by MYyfaces Chaminda Siyasin <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/16 09:33:42 UTC

How to fire an Action in
I am using myfaces s <x:panelTabbedPane> Tag in a Tab Pane of my
application.but I want to fire a action event in side the Tab.So I used
Myfaces <x:tabChangeListener type >attribute but there is no action firing.
And I tried to use

 <x:panelTab id="tab4" label="CCCCCCC"
rendered="#{tabbedPaneBean._tab4Visible}">

             <h:form>
      			<h:commandLink id ="tab4"
actionListener="#{tabPaneListenerBean.listen}">
        		<h:outputText value="2005-02-03"/>
      			</h:commandLink>
    			</h:form>

             <f:verbatim></p></f:verbatim>

						<h:outputText value="#{exampleTabbedPane.selectedIndexT}"/>
            </x:panelTab>

Even <h:commandLink id >is not working inside the  <x:panelTab id>
Could you please give me a hint regarding on action firing in this Tab Pane.

Thanks,

chaminda
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: How to fire an Action in Posted by MYyfaces Chaminda Siyasin <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot ,your hint is working perfectly.

Regards,

Re: How to fire an Action in Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 4/17/06, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not an expert on panelTab, but I think <x:tabChangeListener> is
> only usable when you are using server-side tab switching, which is not
> the default.

<t:panelTabbedPane serverSideTabSwitch="true">

Before MyFaces 1.1.2, you might need to use <t:panelTabbedPane
serverSideTabSwitch="#{true}">

On 4/16/06, MYyfaces Chaminda Siyasin <ch...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am using myfaces s <x:panelTabbedPane> Tag in a Tab Pane of my
> application.but I want to fire a action event in side the Tab.So I used
> Myfaces <x:tabChangeListener type >attribute but there is no action firing.
> And I tried to use
>
>  <x:panelTab id="tab4" label="CCCCCCC"
> rendered="#{tabbedPaneBean._tab4Visible}">

I'm not an expert on panelTab, but I think <x:tabChangeListener> is
only usable when you are using server-side tab switching, which is not
the default.

RE: How to fire an Action in Posted by MYyfaces Chaminda Siyasin <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,

I am using server side state. can any one help me to solve this issue.

Appriciate your reply