Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sebastian <no...@gmx.net> on 2011/11/02 12:08:39 UTC

wicketstuff-core 1.5.2 released?

Hi,

I can see a wicketstuff-core 1.5.2 release in the maven-repo, however in
github no tag exists and no formal announcement has been made. So my
question is, what's in it and what happened to the regular announcement?

Regards,

Seb

Re: wicketstuff-core 1.5.2 released?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Probably Michael hasn't gotten around to tagging and announcing.

Martijn

Posted by Sebastian <no...@gmx.net>.
I'm talking about wicketstuff http://wicketstuff.org/, not wicket. The
releases used to be announced here too.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Sebastian <no...@gmx.net> wrote:
> wicketstuff 1.5.2 has been released already:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wicketstuff/wicketstuff-core/1.5.2/

I didn't notice.

> However, especially if - as you say - anyone can do this, it is even more
> relevant to understand the release's state and the included changes.

$ git ls-remote origin

says that the last tag is 1.5.1
even GitHub web interface doesn't show tag 1.5.2
so it is not possible to generate the shortlog between 1.5.1 and 1.5.2

> On 02.11.2011 12:31, Martin Grigorov wrote:
>>
>> Wicket is released, but WicketStuff is not yet.
>> Usually Michael releases it but I guess anyone can do it by following
>> his " howto release steps" in the wiki.
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM, nino martinez wael
>> <ni...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> it's right on the homepage:
>>>
>>> http://wicket.apache.org/
>>>
>>> But are you thinking of a announcement here on the list?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com